Come and work at Floors Castle
Floors Castle is a 5 star visitor attraction with an outstanding fine art collection, extensive gardens, retail and catering operations and a venue for events and corporate activities. Combined with the wider Estate, we often advertise for specialists within each area.
Visitor Support Assistant, Floors Castle (Part-time)
Looking for friendly individuals with flair and passion, to join are growing Castle team. Welcoming visitors and showcasing all that Floors Castle has to offer. Flexible hourly / seasonal contracts available until end of October.
- To effectively deliver the Castle operations on a daily basis, in a ‘hands-on’ capacity ensuring excellent visitor care and product presentation.
- To help promote upselling and promotion of all products (inc Roxburghe loyalty card & guide book) events & activities.
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times, engaging with customers, sharing knowledge and information about all areas of Floors Castle.
- To be an excellent team player, contributing to the continuous development of the department as part of the visitor welcome team specifically and the Floors Castle team as a whole.
- To comply with procedures and processes put in place by management. Follow set processes for cash handling and till operation.
- To support the manager in ‘Bringing Castle to life’ with innovative ideas to enhance the visitor experience.
- The post involves being available to work weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
If this post interests you please send your CV to Sarah Hepple, Operations Manager, Roxburghe Estates Office, Floors Castle, Kelso, TD5 7SF or by e-mail to email@example.com