Floors Castle is a 5 star visitor attraction with an outstanding fine art collection, extensive gardens, retail and catering operations and a venue for events and corporate activities. Combined with the wider Estate, this page is updated if we have any vacancies for specialists within each area.
Events & Bookings Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to co-ordinate the growing number of booked groups, weddings, functions and events at Floors Castle, a privately-owned castle and estate set in the Scottish Borders near Kelso.
This role is key to ensuring that all our events, programmes, functions, booked groups, tours and wedding bookings are administered, organised and delivered to the highest standard.
- Managing bookings, events and functions management systems including calendars and databases.
- Administration of internal and external events, including contracts, bookings, ticketing and assisting the team in delivery.
- Responding to initial function and wedding enquiries and bookings, including recce visits, overseeing arrangements and ensuring that these are resourced.
- Coordinating group and tour bookings, liaising with organisers and internal teams on group requirements and meeting and greeting groups on arrival.
- Coordinating attendance at trade shows and exhibitions, including booking of stand space and accommodation.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced and organised administrator
- Experience of managing bookings and databases
- Well presented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Personable with a ‘can do attitude’ and enjoy working within a team
This role will be 20 hours per week and may include some weekend work.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,778 pro-rata/year
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Linda Wigley: firstname.lastname@example.org