The Fairytale Family Trail
This summer, prepare to be transported to a world that inspires the imagination, where enchanting stories take centre stage in our new self-led family Fairy Tale Trail at Floors Castle.
Venture down the rabbit hole to play croquet with flamingos and hedgehogs, build the houses of the Three Little Pigs, and do your best to avoid an untimely end… in the jaws of a ticking crocodile.
Our Fairytale Trail will open on the 27th of June and run 7 days a week until the 20th of September, 10am until 5pm – last trail admission 4pm.
All online bookings please enter by main Golden Gates (TD5 7RL), and be sure to pick up your trail booklets from our Gate Ticket Kiosk on arrival-you will need this to take part in the trail.
*Our adult Annual Pass Holders will receive unlimited free entry to the Fairytale Trail as part of our Annual Pass scheme, however ALL children taking part in the trail will require a trail ticket.
Fairytale Trail tickets do not need to be booked in advance, tickets will be available to purchase on the day from both our Garden Ticket Kiosk and Golden Gates Ticket Kiosk.
Here are a few tips and information for you to remember when you visit our Fairytale Trail…
- Open from the 27th of June – 20th of September
- Open 7 days a week, 10am- 5pm (last entry to trail 4pm)
- Pre-booking is not required
- Tickets can be purchased online and at both of our Ticket Kiosks on arrival.
- Adventurers are to bring along a pencil to fill out their Trail Activity Booklet, pencils will be on sale if required.
- Please be respectful of the main trail displays, they are not to be played with and are there for all to enjoy for the duration of the trail.
- There will be overflow parking in place opposite the Terrace Café that can be used at busy times.
- The Fairytale Trail is mainly flat and winds it’s way through the pebbled paths of our Walled Garden, grassy lawns and woodland tracks and will be suitable for most good off-roading buggies and prams.
- Dogs on leads are very welcome on our trail, we have water points at both the Terrace and Courtyard Cafes near the start and finish of the trail, where there is also outdoor seating for you dine at so your dog needn’t be shut in the car.
- Official Fairytale Trail merchandise will be available from both the Castle and Apple Shed Gift Shops.
- There will also be an extra Fairytale Hide & Seek Challenge for all children who are visiting inside the Castle during their visit. Entry to the Castle for all children is free (they must be accompanied by an adult).
10:00am - 4:00pm
Tickets Available Now