Our Castle Wedding Package
Floors Castle, being Scotland’s largest inhabited castle, is a unique wedding venue that will capture not only your imagination, but that of your guests as they join you for your special day.
Floors Castle’s own stories of love and romance have been handed down through the family and historical archives for generations. Our Castle Wedding Package is a bespoke offer that allows you to celebrate your wedding day in the utmost of style, befitting the Dukes & Duchesses that have lived in this spectacular castle since 1721. With the use of the Ball Room and the Dining Room, you can enjoy different areas of the house prior to a hosting a large scale reception or traditional Scottish ceilidh on the front lawn, with the River Tweed as your picture-perfect backdrop.
Our Castle Wedding Package includes:
• Exclusive use of Floors Castle and grounds on your wedding day.
• Use of the elegant Ball Room for a ceremony.
• Use of the private Dining Room for a wedding breakfast.
• Use of the front lawn, on which a marquee* can be placed for a wedding reception/dance.
• Bridal accommodation within our enchanting Head Gardener’s House for two nights.
• Access to gardens and castle areas for photography opportunities.
Ball Room ceremony – 60
Dining Room – 90
Front Lawn marquee – 300-500 (layout dependent)
*requires hiring from external suppliers You can also find out about our Garden Wedding Package here.EnquireDownload eBrochure