Keeping you safe during your visit
The safety of our visitors and colleagues is a priority, therefore we have put a number of measures in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
From the 25th July onwards the gardens, grounds and Terrace Café (with a new picnic style menu only) will reopen 7 days per week. The Castle will remain closed at this time.
Until the 30th September, to those visiting the Terrace Café, the park walks and cycle paths are open without admission.
From the 3rd - 31st August, we will also be taking part in the Government's 'Eat Out to Help Out' scheme at the Café.
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe by:
- Giving a warm welcome at a distance
- Introducing free online time slot booking for all visitors (in accordance with the Government’s Track & Trace system)
(Please note: Admission tickets can be purchased separately online or on arrival)
- Upgrading the toilet facilities
- Placing hand sanitiser stations at the car park, Gardens and Terrace Café
- Using one way systems
- Adding additional signage to assist visitors and staff in adhering to social distancing
- Ensuring extra cleaning measures are in place
- Making contactless payments possible
What we kindly ask in return:
- Please keep your distance from staff and other visitors
- Wash your hands with soap and water after using the facilities
- Use our hand sanitiser dispensers
- Please wear a face covering when entering the Terrace Café and shop.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Floors Castle & Gardens. Have an enjoyable visit.