Keeping you safe during your visit
The safety of our visitors and colleagues is a priority, therefore we have put a number of measures in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
From the 1st October onwards the walled gardens, and Terrace Café (with a new autumn menu) will remain open 7 days per week.
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe by:
- Giving a warm welcome at a distance
- Introducing free online time slot booking for all visitors (in accordance with the Government’s Track & Trace system)
(Please note: Admission tickets can be purchased separately online or on arrival)
- Upgrading the toilet facilities
- Placing hand sanitiser stations at the car park, Gardens and Terrace Café
- Using one way systems
- Adding additional signage to assist visitors and staff in adhering to social distancing
- Ensuring extra cleaning measures are in place
- Making contactless payments possible
What we kindly ask in return:
- Please keep your distance from staff and other visitors
- Wash your hands with soap and water after using the facilities
- Use our hand sanitiser dispensers
- Please wear a face covering when entering the Terrace Café and shop.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Floors Castle & Gardens. Have an enjoyable visit.