Garden Workshop – Apple Tree Pruning and Composting Garden Waste
Delivered by our very own Floors Castle Head Gardener, Andrew Simmons
Tuesday 10th October – Workshop – Apple Tree Pruning & Composting Garden Waste
- October is good time to prune apples. At Floors garden the apples trees are grown in many different styles: large pyramid / goblet / step over and the standard tree form. Join us to see how to prune these apples to create these shaped trees.
- Making your own compost is great fun and it’s really good for your garden too. We’ll show how to prepare the material for composting and suitable containers for the compost and then you can sit back and let nature do the rest.
- Followed by light Lunch in the Queens House
- Delivered by: Andrew Simmons- Floors Castle Head Gardener / Simon McManus- Floors Castle Gardener
- Number of places available: 12-15 £35 per person.