Massed Piped Band Day
A fantastic day out for the whole family featuring Pipe Bands from across the Scottish Borders with dancers, play areas, Emergency Services demonstrations and much more!
Now a well-established tradition, the Massed Pipe Bands Day was initiated by the present Duke’s father and remains one of the biggest days in the calendar for Floors Castle.
Our ever-expanding programme for 2018 brings together music, dance, displays and family activities, such as:
- A fantastic display and performance by local and regional pipe bands
- Floors Castle Catering and guest food stalls
- Tempest Brewery
- Crafter’s Courtyard with artisan and local crafter stalls
- Face painting
- Bouncy castle and toddler soft play
- Army Cadet inflatable assault course and climbing wall
- Demonstrations from local and regional charities and services
Event admission of £10 adult, £5 child. includes access to Gardens and Grounds
£5 upgrade for Castle entry on the day.Buy your tickets now!