This large, luxury Roxburghe logo adorned wicker hamper offers a feast fit for The Duke of Roxburghe himself. Offering biscuits, savoury pleasures, our melt-in-the-mouth shortbread and chutneys and marmalades all bursting with local flavours. Quite simply, it’s a wicker-full of treats just waiting to be devoured.
- 2x Fine bone china ‘Floors Castle 1850’ design mugs
- ‘Floors Castle 1850’ design Tea Towel
- Tweed Mill ‘Random All Wool Recycled Rug’ – 120 x 150cm
- Delights made in the Famous Floors Castle Kitchen:
- Orange & Whisky Marmalade
- Ginger Biscuits
- Floors Castle Tablet
- Castle Marmalade
- Floors Castle Fudge
- Golden Crunch Biscuits
- Oatmeal & Parmesan Biscuits
- Floors Castle Shortbread
- Floors Castle Beetroot Chutney
- Strawberry Jam*
- Country Pickle
This hamper can be personalised by adding a Floors Castle gift card to your purchase or why not add Annual Passes to Floors Castle to complete this gift.
*Strawberry Jam is made outside of our Castle Kitchen using our award-winning recipe.
All orders are free to collect from the Apple Shed Gift Shop in Kelso (allow 2 – 3 working days).
**We also ship to mainland UK with DPD**
To purchase more than one hamper at a time or for more information, please contact:
The Apple Shed Gift Shop & Deli
[email protected] or call 07766 076 353.