Now is an exciting time to be at Roxburghe Estates as we continue our transition into the next Ducal generation and seek new and exciting opportunities
As an apprentice we will be looking for you to become the next generation of in-house professionals employed directly by the Estate and for you to take a key role in shaping our future.
Based at the Estate Office, Floors Castle, the Apprentice Surveyor will join the fast-paced and
dynamic Works Department. As an apprentice we will be looking for you to become the next
generation of in-house professionals employed directly by the Estate and for you to take a key
role in shaping our future.
The Works Department look after all maintenance activities across the Estate’s built environment, so as one might expect, the day-to-day is never humdrum. The Department carries out a full range of surveying and architectural duties for the Estate’s internal clients and the Apprentice Surveyor will support the delivery of these services by contributing towards the effective and efficient management of our property improvement programme as well as the Estate’s reactive, planned and cyclical maintenance activities.
Typical tasks for the Works Department include:
- Residential refurbishments, extensions and conversion projects.
- Sustainability and energy efficiency improvements.
- Planned and reactive repair inspections, specifications and instructions.
- New farm buildings and steading alterations projects.
- Condition surveys and dilapidation reports.
- Level and topographical surveys.
- Listed and historical building conservation.
How to Apply
If this post interests you, then please apply with a CV to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Friday March 17th 2023.